Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great authentic guacamole recipe that always pleases.
Make and share this Denise's Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 5 -6 avocados, ripe
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, diced
- 1 tomatillo, diced finely
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Cut avacado in half, remove seed, and use a spoon to put the meat into a medium bowl.
- Combine all of the diced ingrediants and the lime.
- Use a potato masher to combine all ingrediants until it is a paste consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with corn chips or over salad.
This is an excellent guacamole. The flavors do not overwhelm the avocados. Thank you for this excellent recipe Hpitler.