Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't love gravy? But I don't like the price of the package gravy or jar gravy and it is so high in fat, I mean for just gravy. So, I made this myself, It requires no fat dripping which is what makes the gravy taste so good, but once you try this recipe you just might change your mind about that fact. This recipe taste so good. Try it.
- In a small sauce pan simmer one bouillon cube in the 1 cup of water.
- Add about the same time no more than one teaspoon of Kitchen Bouquet.
- Add a pitch of salt.
- Now whisk in Wondra, Slowly until the desired thickness is met.
- Now even though Wondra usually produces no lumps, some times it does, you might want to strain out the Gravy, to get out the lumps.
- Taste to get the right amount of salt.
- Taste through out the cooking process.
- Cook until gravy reduces and thickness has occurred.
This was great! I substitute the Kitchen Bouquet for Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. Thanks!
I thought this was very good