Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is sooooo good. I got the recipe from a former coworker who would always bring this to the end-of-the year pot luck we'd have on the teachers' work day. She'd keep it going in her room and we'd all keep sneaking down and grabbing a bite or three until there was hardly any left for lunch!
- Mix all together in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Heat on low until cheese melts, about 1 hour.
- Stir to be certain it is well-mixed.
- Keep warm in crockpot to serve.
- Use Frito's Scoops for dipping.
A coworker used to make this and it was always one of my favorite hot dips. I lost the recipe and now I have it again. Thanks so much for sharing. Note: It's wonderful served with toasted breadsticks for dippers and whole wheat Ritz crackers.
Quick, easy and everyone liked it. I put it in my mini crockpot and took it to a meeting!