Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our friend Denise shared this recipe with us. Easy and quick--great for parties or potlucks.
Make and share this Denise's Black Forest Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Bake brownies in 9 x 13 pan and let cool.
- Once brownies are cool, poke holes throughout.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of Kahlua over brownie holes and let set 30 minutes or longer.
- Take bag of Heath Bar bites and smash with mallet into crumbly pieces.
- Take pan of brownies and crumble into pieces.
- Layer in Trifle bowl in this order: brownies, cool whip and then Heath Bar crumbs and make 3 layers each.