Recipe by Gregg Schlau
Our friend Denise shared this recipe with us. Easy and quick--great for parties or potlucks.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 (10 ounce) bagheath bar chocolate-covered toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake brownies in 9 x 13 pan and let cool.
- Once brownies are cool, poke holes throughout.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of Kahlua over brownie holes and let set 30 minutes or longer.
- Take bag of Heath Bar bites and smash with mallet into crumbly pieces.
- Take pan of brownies and crumble into pieces.
- Layer in Trifle bowl in this order: brownies, cool whip and then Heath Bar crumbs and make 3 layers each.