Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are "to die for" cookies. Denise would "die" if she knew I was posting her recipe. It is one of the most requested recipes in our small town.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (or just a little more)
- Blend flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream sugars and mayo together.
- Gradually add dry mix to creamed mix& mix well.
- Add vanilla and 1 tbl.
- water (or more for desired consistency).
- Add chocolate chips.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
These did not live up to my expectations. I agree with the previous review - very crumbly and not moist AT ALL! Were some ingredients left out perhaps? I'm sorry but I won't make these again, I had to throw out the cookies.
definetly NOT the best ! had to add at least 4 more tblsp of water and bake longer taste like still lacking something very crumbly dough ! what is desired consistacy supposed to be ?? will not make these again,you know they arent good when your son picks out the chips and gives the rest to the dog.