Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Now that the weather has finally been warming up the kids are already asking for frozen treats, so I whipped up a batch of fudgesicles for them. They are super easy to make, only take a few ingredients, and they even taste much better than the store bought variety in my opinion. Let me know what you think! I'd also love to hear about any frozen treats that you make for your kids, we're always looking for new ideas at our house!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds or small cups.
- Place popsicle stick in molds. Use plastic wrap and rubber bands to hold them in place if using cups as molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.