Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
A dark chocolate, elegant dessert that takes minutes to make(minus chilling). Perfect for company. This always gets raves. Serves 6.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup light cream, scalded (heated to just below boiling)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- strawberry, as garnish
- finely chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Put everything in the blender except strawberries and hazelnuts. Blend it till the racket stops.
- Pour directly into little cups or glasses, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with the hazelnuts sprinkled on top and strawberries on the side.