- 1 (6 ounce) package ham, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices white bread
- 1 loaf bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ham in bowl of food processor or blender; process until ground.
- Combine ham, cheese, mayonnaise, relish, mustard and pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- Cut out 12 bone shapes from bread using 3-1/2-inch bone-shaped cookie cutter or sharp knife.
- Spread half of "bones" with 2 tablespoons ham mixture; top with remaining "bones.".