1/3 Photos of Deluxe Stuffed Baked Potatoes (not for dieters!!)
1 hr 30 mins
This is a great 'treat' recipe I developed for a Valentine's Day Dinner. It's very rich and delicious, so should be reserved for special occasions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake potatoes wrapped in foil until tender (about one hour).
- 3Meanwhile fry bacon until crispy, crumble.
- 4Reserve grease.
- 5In large bowl add bacon grease (optional).
- 6Add Cheddar, Sour Cream, Butter, Green Onion and Crispy bacon pieces to bowl.
- 7Remove potatoes and when cool enough to handle cut in half and scoop out flesh into bowl.
- 8(Flesh should still be warm so ingredients will melt).
- 9Save skins for stuffing!
- 10Mash potato and ingredients.
- 11Stuff skins (will make about 4 jumbo halves).
- 12Bake at 400 degrees until browned (about 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Stuffed Baked Potatoes (not for dieters!!)
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g