Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Time does not include marinade time. From "Heart of the Palms".
- 12 short rib of beef (about two inches long)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place ribs in a 9x12 inch roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with the onion soup mix. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator all day, turning ribs occasionally.
- Bake at 450 for 45 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and cook another 45 minutes, frequently turning ribs to soak the sauce.
The best ribs i have ever made. These are awesomw and sooo easy !!!!!