My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook sausage over medium heat until brown.
- 2Renove from skillet. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of pan drippings (add oil if necessary).
- 3In reserved drippings cook onion over medium heat anout 4 minutes or until tender.
- 4Stir in cooked sausage.
- 5Meanwhile, beat together eggs, milk salt mustard, and pepper.
- 6Pour over sausage mixture.
- 7Cook, uncovered, over medium heat with out stirring until mixture begins to set on bottom and around edge.
- 8Using a metal spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- 9Continue cooking about 4 minutes or until eggs cooked throughout but still moist.
- 10Stir in apple.
- 11Sprinkle with snipped parsley.
- 12Serve innediatelt.
- 13Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 335.3 mg
- Sodium 420.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g