Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Deluxe Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet cook sausage over medium heat until brown.
- Renove from skillet. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of pan drippings (add oil if necessary).
- In reserved drippings cook onion over medium heat anout 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cooked sausage.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs, milk salt mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat with out stirring until mixture begins to set on bottom and around edge.
- Using a metal spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Continue cooking about 4 minutes or until eggs cooked throughout but still moist.
- Stir in apple.
- Sprinkle with snipped parsley.
- Serve innediatelt.
- Makes 4 servings.