Recipe by Dancer^
I made finger sandwiches with this and it is wonderful, I also like it spread on fancy little crackers.
Top Review by dona04
If you like tuna salad you will like this. I drained the liquid and removed the bones. Instead of using 1 cup Mayo, I used 2 tablespoons of light miracle whip. I added all the ingredients directly to the salmon.
- 1 lb cooked canned salmon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (diced)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried dill