Recipe by Richard P
This is a recipe that I came up with out of laziness. I did not want to go to the store and it is made up of things that I had on hand. To my surprise my wife liked it so much she requests it. It is very easy and uses ingredients that I almost always have on hand for other recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef, drained
- 3 (3 ounce) packets beef-flavor ramen noodles or 3 (3 ounce) packets chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can peas (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain the ground beef.
- In a medium pan boil 5 cups of water.
- Add ramen noodles. Boil for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Drain noodles and place them back in the pan.
- Add water, corn, peas, soy sauce, red pepper, cinnamon, sugar and 1 and a half of the seasoning packets that come with the ramen noodles. Mix all together.
- Cook on low heat while mixing for about 5 minute or until all heated.