Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I've got rave reviews for this awesome potato side dish. Great for potlucks since it's done in a CrockPot. I have to give credit to "Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes" Cookbook for this recipe. Add ham and green beans to make it a main dish.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (dry)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine soup, sour cream, onion, 1/4°C butter and salt in small bowl.
- Combine potatoes and cheese in CrockPot.
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture.
- Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over potato mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining 3 T butter.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours or on HIGH 5-6 hours.
Delicious! I use frozen shredded potatoes, and it goes together so quick. I love that I finally have a cheesy potato recipe I can make ahead!