1 hr 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A pizza that does not have the traditional pizza sauce, yet a kind of pizza that everyone will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups basil leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 1/8 cups olive oil
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- 300 g ground pork
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces red onions
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- mediterranean seasoning
- seasoning salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 3 ounces kalamata olives
- 300 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce chopped cilantro
- 1Pizza Dough:.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine flour + yeast + butter + salt + sugar and mix thoroughly, then add the warm water and mix well, dust a large counter with flour and then knead the dough for 10 minutes. (form the dough into any shape then place the pizza dough on a greased baking tray/trays and wrap in saran wrap and let proof for about an hour (3-4 hours ideal) in warm moist condition.
- 4In a blender, add basil leaves, 3 garlic cloves, and 1 cup olive oil, blend till smooth, pour into a bowl, add grated parmesan cheese then mix with spatchula till evenly mixed.
- 6Pan fry chicken on medium heat with little oil for 3 minutes each side with mediterranean seasoning, then dice into 1cm cubes.
- 7Meat Balls:.
- 8mix the ground pork, olive oil, black pepper, (3 minced garlic cloves), slices of (1oz small diced red onion), pinch of minced oregano, pinch of minced parsley, pinch of minced basil, sprinkle of seasoning salt in a bowl, pan fry on medium/high heat, constantly drain the liquid and break into small pieces as it cooks, sear on high heat once all liquid is drained till dark color.
- 10green bell pepper julienne style cuts (1/4 inch thin cuts).
- 11kalamata olives cut into 1/4's.
- 12shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 133oz red onion julienne style cuts.
- 14chopped cilantro (about 1/4 inch slices).
- 15Unwrap the pizza dough.
- 16Evenly spread the parmesan pesto onto the dough.
- 17Evenly spread all of the mozzarella cheese.
- 18Evenly spread the green peppers + red onions + kalamata olives.
- 19Evenly spread the meatballs and diced chicken.
- 20Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till dark golden brown @ 500 degrees (watch every 2 minutes).
- 21Remove from oven, brush the crust with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper all over.
- 22Cut pizza into slices, evenly drizzle ranch light dressing on top.
- 23Sprinkle chopped cilantro all over evenly.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Pesto Pizza #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1699.5
- Calories from Fat 1063
- Total Fat 118.1 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 204.9 mg
- Sodium 1752.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 70.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing