Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A pizza that does not have the traditional pizza sauce, yet a kind of pizza that everyone will love.
- 16 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups basil leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄8 cups olive oil
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- 300 g ground pork
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces red onions
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- mediterranean seasoning
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 3 ounces kalamata olives
- 300 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce chopped cilantro
- 250 ml warm water
- 8 g fast rising yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 750 ml flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pizza Dough:.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour + yeast + butter + salt + sugar and mix thoroughly, then add the warm water and mix well, dust a large counter with flour and then knead the dough for 10 minutes. (form the dough into any shape then place the pizza dough on a greased baking tray/trays and wrap in saran wrap and let proof for about an hour (3-4 hours ideal) in warm moist condition.
- In a blender, add basil leaves, 3 garlic cloves, and 1 cup olive oil, blend till smooth, pour into a bowl, add grated parmesan cheese then mix with spatchula till evenly mixed.
- Pan fry chicken on medium heat with little oil for 3 minutes each side with mediterranean seasoning, then dice into 1cm cubes.
- Meat Balls:.
- mix the ground pork, olive oil, black pepper, (3 minced garlic cloves), slices of (1oz small diced red onion), pinch of minced oregano, pinch of minced parsley, pinch of minced basil, sprinkle of seasoning salt in a bowl, pan fry on medium/high heat, constantly drain the liquid and break into small pieces as it cooks, sear on high heat once all liquid is drained till dark color.
- green bell pepper julienne style cuts (1/4 inch thin cuts).
- kalamata olives cut into 1/4's.
- shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3oz red onion julienne style cuts.
- chopped cilantro (about 1/4 inch slices).
- Unwrap the pizza dough.
- Evenly spread the parmesan pesto onto the dough.
- Evenly spread all of the mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly spread the green peppers + red onions + kalamata olives.
- Evenly spread the meatballs and diced chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till dark golden brown @ 500 degrees (watch every 2 minutes).
- Remove from oven, brush the crust with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper all over.
- Cut pizza into slices, evenly drizzle ranch light dressing on top.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro all over evenly.