This sounds simple and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon powder
- 29.58 ml water
- 354.88 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml celery, sliced diagonally
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 350 g package frozen peas
- 177.44 ml water chestnut, sliced
- 29.58 ml pimentos or 29.58 ml red peppers, chopped
- 1In a large skillet on medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in chicken bouillon powder, water, mushrooms, celery, and seasonings; cook for about 6 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
- 2Stir in peas; cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
- 3Add water chestnuts and pimento, if using.
- 4Cook for about 1 minute or until heated through; stir occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Peas
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g