Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounds simple and good.
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon powder
- 29.58 ml water
- 354.88 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 236.59 ml celery, sliced diagonally
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 350 g package frozen peas
- 177.44 ml water chestnut, sliced
- 29.58 ml pimentos or 29.58 ml red peppers, chopped
- In a large skillet on medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in chicken bouillon powder, water, mushrooms, celery, and seasonings; cook for about 6 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Stir in peas; cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and pimento, if using.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until heated through; stir occasionally.
This made a great side for yesterday's Thanksgiving dinner. We really enjoyed the additional seasonings that made common peas special. Excellent :D