- 2 slices thick-cut bread (Quick and Easy English Date and Nut Bread)
- 4 tablespoons natural-style chunky peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 fresh ripe strawberries, hulled sliced
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the two slices on a clean work surface. To one of the slices, spread the peanut butter and to the other slice, spread the strawberry jam.
- Sprinkle the granola over the peanut butter and layer the strawberry slices over the granola covered peanut butter.
- Top with the strawberry jam covered piece of bread and enjoy.