Recipe by meedeeter
I love nachos. I love them with just cheese and I love them with the works on top. This one is simple, slightly different, and really good.
Top Review by TnuSami
We wanted a fun but easy supper on a Friday night and this was a winner for all of us, including the two kids!! It really did only take about 10 minutes to fix and it was so nice to just be able to just "dump" everything from a bag or jar except for slicing the 2 vegis. Thank you, they were tasty!!
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa con queso, dip
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 green onions, sliced