Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 -8 potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Put the butter and sour cream in and mash until creamy or the way you like your mashed potatoes.
- Mix all other ingredients and serve.
This is great, my husband loved it! thanks
I served this with turkey and roasted asparagus for Easter dinner and it was delicious! I left out the bacon, but next time may add arificial bacon bits. Thanks so much!