Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just a simply great dish. It would be great as a side this holiday.
Make and share this Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese My Way recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup diced ham
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Cook mac as per directions; drain well.
- Stir together mac and next 8 ingredients gently to combine in a large bowl.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2-qt baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the top of dish.
- Bake at 350° about 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Eat and enjoy!