- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- garlic, salt and pepper --
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- to taste paprika (optional)
- to taste buttered bread crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Add macaroni and stir until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.