Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Oh my these are good and its a nice twist to the same old hamburgers.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 onion, peeled,chopped and cooked
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Place meat in mixing bowl and add chili sauce, onions, and garlic.
- Mix well, then add Parmesan cheese.
- Mix and shape into patties.
- Brush patties with oil.
- Cook on barbecue, 3 to 4 minutes per side depending on size.
- 2 minutes before end of cooking add slices of tomato and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Very much enjoyed these burgrs!!The precooking of the onions did add a lot of flavour as did the parmesan cheese. On top I used cheddar cheese with the tomato. overall a very good burger that we will make again on the grill, thanks for posting a quick and simple supper.
This was a tasty burger. Not alot of ingredients and easy to prepare. Thanks Dancer. Bullwinkle.
No substitutions and won't make any next time. They were promptly gobbled.