Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really special version of Iced Coffee. Good enough to serve as a dessert! You do require at least an hour chilling time.
- 2 cups brewed black coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- powdered chocolate milk mix, to sprinkle
- Pour hot coffee over the cinnamon and stir in brown sugar to taste.
- Set aside to cool.
- Remove cinnamon stick, stir in milk and cream and chill until very cold. (Prepare to this stage well in advance).
- When ready to serve pour mixture into blender and add ice-cream and blend until frothy.
- Serve in tall glasses sprinkled with a little chocolate.
We liked the flavor of this creamy coffee drink. The only thing I did different was to add a little more ice cream. Thanks Wendys Kitchen. Bullwinkle