Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is going to be a must try in winter for anyone who like peanut butter. A good quality smooth peanut butter should be used and a dollop of cream on top dusted with cocoa doesn't go astray either. :-)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cups water
- 375 ml evaporated low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter
- Dissolve the cocoa and sugar in 3 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk and peanut butter and then bring to boil.
- Heat for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour into four mugs to serve.
I am going to give it 4 stars. The people I thought would like it did not. But I did! I loved the taste of peanut butter although the kids did not. I topped each mug with cool whip and chocolate sprinkles. Made for the October Aussie/NZ recipe swap.