Recipe by Katherine in Alberta
Easy bar to make for when you have unexpected company and freezes well.
- 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup Spanish peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 8 inch square baking pan with margarine or butter.
- In a 2 quart saucepan, melt chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and peanuts and stir to coat.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill until set before cutting.