Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy because it starts with a mix, but excellent.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped fine
- Combine muffin mixes with corn, milk and eggs.
- Stir in any optional additional ingredients if desired.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
These are sooooo good, and couldn't be easier starting with the box mix. I added both the jalapeno and cheddar cheese and they are over the top good, definitely DELUXE. This will be my go to corn muffin from now one
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used Betty Crocker corn muffin mix and the packages were 6.5 ounces. I did keep everything the same. I added the optional cheese but not the jalapeno. These were really good, flavorful and moist. Next time I would make smaller muffins instead of 12 big ones. Mine cooked up in about 17 minutes.
Wow! These turned out perfect! My hubby liked them too! Moist and not sweet. I used 2/3 cup of milk as my box's of muffin mix were 8.5 ounces each instead of 7.5 ounces. Gosh, this is the first time I can say my muffins weren't overdone. Thanks!