Recipe by Likkel
This is my kids favorite homemade cocoa recipe. This recipe was made for them (and passed down to them) by their Grammy. It is perfect for warming up kids (and parents) after raking leaves or playing in the snow!
Top Review by Amanda Beth
Very yummy recipe. Kids really liked it. I didn't read it carefully enough and didn't have creamer. To compensate, I used milk while making it. I also scaled it way back and it worked great! I can see why this is a favorite. Thanks for sharing.
- 7 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip (or 1 cup regular chocolate chips, chopped into smaller bits)