Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Use this for any recipe calling for chocolate sauce :)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitutions)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup hot water
- Measure first 5 ingredients into saucepan.
- Heat and stir over med heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in icing sugar, syrup and water.
- Pour into jar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
quick, easy and good. Thanks for the recipe.
Good and oh so sweet. I used it to drizzle over my cheesecake as part of my presentation, tasted and looked great. Warning, it may be a little sweet for some folks.
This is greaaaaat. Ilike the coffee in it makes for a better sauce than straight chocolate. Thanks