1/1 Photo of Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars. Decadent!!!
Chef Decadent1's Note:
These are the most delicious bars I have ever tasted!!! How many times have I been asked for the recipe? Too many to count! They almost taste like a scrumptious chocolate bar. TRY THESE...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I will have to post a pic the next time I make them.Compliments of Taste of HOme
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- 2In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts (optional).
- 3Spread in greased 15x10x1 inch pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cake; return to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Using a knife dipped in water, spread the marshmallows evenly over the cake. Cool.
- 7For topping combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a small saucepan.
- 8Cook over low heat stirring constantly until blended. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Spread over bars. Chill. Makes 3 dozen
- 9DECADENT bars!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars. Decadent!!!
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g