Recipe by Chef Decadent1
These are the most delicious bars I have ever tasted!!! How many times have I been asked for the recipe? Too many to count! They almost taste like a scrumptious chocolate bar. TRY THESE...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I will have to post a pic the next time I make them.Compliments of Taste of HOme
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts (optional).
- Spread in greased 15x10x1 inch pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cake; return to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a knife dipped in water, spread the marshmallows evenly over the cake. Cool.
- For topping combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until blended. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Spread over bars. Chill. Makes 3 dozen
- DECADENT bars!