1/1 Photo of Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
This is one recipe I always take to potlucks, after seeing it in a magazine some years ago. They are dead easy to make and disappear so quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beating until fluffy.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture, stiring in nuts, if desired.
- 4Spread in a greased jelly roll pan.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from oven and sprinkle marshmallows evenly over the base.
- 7Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Then take a knife, dipped in warm water, and spread the melted marshmallows evenly.
- 10For topping, mix chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- 11Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and mixed.
- 12Remove from heat, stir in cereal, and spread over bars.
- 13Chill in fridge until cool and ready to cut.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g