Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I combined a couple of different recipes that I had to create a truly delicious treat. People won't leave these alone!
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Put the oatmeal in the blender 1-2 cups at a time and blend to a flour-like consistancy.
- Combine the dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Stir in the chocolates and the nuts and mix well.
- Make into 1" size balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes. Tops will be golden.
- Cookies will seem doughy, but they will firm up after cooling. Longer than 8 minutes of cooking time will make them tough.