Recipe by SonyxPuppsChef
This delicious chocolate chip cookie is sweet and soft. You will be surprised that you made this recipe thinking you just bought it from a store. It is an easy and simple recipe
- 2 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet or foil lightly with butter.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, vanilla, and sugars.
- With a wooden spoon, beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add dry sifted ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.