1/2 Photos of Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies
This delicious chocolate chip cookie is sweet and soft. You will be surprised that you made this recipe thinking you just bought it from a store. It is an easy and simple recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheet or foil lightly with butter.
- 3In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, combine butter, vanilla, and sugars.
- 5With a wooden spoon, beat until creamy.
- 6Beat in eggs.
- 7Gradually add dry sifted ingredients and mix well.
- 8Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 9Drop rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- 10Bake in 375 degrees oven for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: