This delicious chocolate chip cookie is sweet and soft. You will be surprised that you made this recipe thinking you just bought it from a store. It is an easy and simple recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet or foil lightly with butter.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, vanilla, and sugars.
- With a wooden spoon, beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add dry sifted ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.