1/1 Photo of Deluxe Chicken Supper
L DJ's Note:
An easy sunday supper. You can use any cooked chicken. I've used anything from canned chicken to what I had left from KFC (including the crispy crust) to cooked up boneless chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli, in small florettes
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can durkees French-fried onions
- 1Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
- 2Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 4Saute onion, celery, green pepper mushrooms and broccoli flowerettes in bacon dripping until tender.
- 5Do not brown.
- 6Combine soup and sour cream in a bowl.
- 7Add chicken, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, 1TBL milk, and sauteed vegetables; mix well.
- 8Turn into a 2 quart greased casserole.
- 9Combine mashed potatoes with eggs, crumbled bacon, milk, pimentos, and cheese; mix until just blended.
- 10Spread on top of casserole.
- 11Top with Durkee onions.
- 12Cover loosely with foil.
- 13(remove foil 10-15 minutes before end of baking.) Bake in moderate oven 350' degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- 14and top is nicely browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Chicken Supper
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.7 mg
- Sodium 959.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: