Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Downloaded from Nabisco World website.
Make and share this Deluxe Cheesy Tuna Mac recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- Add vegetables, tuna, milk and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Toss cracker crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Great comfort food casserole. Loved the addition of the onion and celery, and also the cracker crumb topping. I used canned peas as I prefer them in tuna casserole, otherwise followed the recipe.