Downloaded from Nabisco World website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- 2Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- 3Add vegetables, tuna, milk and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- 4Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 5Toss cracker crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Cheesy Tuna Mac
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 239.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g