Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Downloaded from Nabisco World website.
Make and share this Deluxe Cheesy Tuna Mac recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) box Mac n' Cheese Deluxe
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, draned, flaked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- Add vegetables, tuna, milk and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Toss cracker crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Great comfort food casserole. Loved the addition of the onion and celery, and also the cracker crumb topping. I used canned peas as I prefer them in tuna casserole, otherwise followed the recipe.