Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious dip that I came up with using what I had handy. You can increase the amounts of spices to taste, if you want it hotter.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) canmeat chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 8 drops TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce or 8 drops regular Tabasco sauce
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low, stirring every half hour or so, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until all is melted and blended.
This is delicious just the way it is....kids will love it!