1/1 Photo of Deluxe Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Pookie!-#617742's Note:
I found this recipe from my mother's cookbook, but I do not know the origin of this recipe. This cheesecake is the best I have had and I've been told by one friend, it is better than their mom's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine crumbs, 2 TBSP sugar, butter, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 3Press in a 10-inch spring form pan; set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until soft and creamy.
- 5Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, beating until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after addition.
- 7Stir in 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- 8Pour cream cheese mixture into crust.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- 10Increase oven temperature to 500°F.
- 11Beat sour cream on medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- 12Add 3 TBSP sugar and remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla; beat 1 minutes longer.
- 13Spread over cheesecake.
- 14Bake at 500°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until bubbly.
- 15Cool to room temperature and chill 8 hours or over night.
- 16Once completely chilled, top with your favorite fruit, chocolate syrup, etc!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 310.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g