Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These tiny deluxe cheeseburger cookies are a big hit for a cute office treat, a barbecue, or a birthday party. This tiny burger is complete with all the fixin's!
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes vanilla wafers
- 2 (10 ounce) boxessmall keebler grasshopper fudge mint cookies (peppermint patty cookies covered in chocolate)
- yellow colored fruit leather
- red gumdrop
- green gumdrop
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- white frosting
- green food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- red food coloring
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Prepare the "ketchup" and "mustard" by coloring small amounts of frosting red and orange.
- Prepare the "tomatoes" and "pickles" by cutting the gumdrops into the desired shapes and sizes. I cut the red drops horizontally to create tomato slices and I cut the green drops in half and then make little cylinders and slice thinly to create the pickles.
- Prepare "lettuce" by putting the coconut in a zip-top bag with a few drops of green food coloring and a couple drops of water. Shake bag until all shreds of coconut are the desired shade of green.
- Prepare the "cheese" by cutting the fruit roll ups to the desired size, use a vanilla wafer as a guide for the size.
- Prepare the tops of the "buns" by taking all the whole cookies out of one box, round side up, and dabbing a bit of honey on. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on every cookie.
- Now assemble the rest of the cookie (this is where you can bring the kids in to help). Empty the second box of cookies with the rounded side down. On each cookie dab a bit of the untinted frosting and stick a peppermint patty cookie to the bottom "bun" to create the "hamburger patty".
- Put a dab of frosting on the "hamburger patty" and put a pinch of the "lettuce" on.
- Place a "tomato" slice on top of the lettuce and two or three "pickle" slices on top of the tomato.
- Spread "ketchup" and "mustard" on the top "bun" and place on top of the assembled bottom portion.