Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like your caesar a little spicy you'll love this one. Made with clamato juice the caesar is similar to a bloody mary but with a kick.
- 5 ounces motts Clamato juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Rim a tall glass with lime juice and Clamato Rimmer seasoning salt, or celery salt.
- Fill glass with ice and add above ingredients, stir to mix.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a cooked jumbo shrimp or celery stalk.