Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I loved the Classic Coffee Cake, but I wanted it to be more moist and I really like stuff in it. So here is the modified version. Enjoy!
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees(300 degrees for convect).
- 2. Place raisens/cranberries in bowl of hot water to plump; set aside.
- 3. Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- 4. Combine all cake ingredients in medium bowl.
- 5. Mix on medium speed until batter becomes fluffy.
- 6. Spread half of batter in pan.
- 7. Drain raisen/cranberries and put in a bowl.
- 8. Mix in the rest of topping/filling ingredients.
- 9. Spread half of topping/filling over batter in pan.
- 10. Spread the rest of batter over top.
- 11. Repeat with remaining topping/filling.
- 12. Take a knife and insert straight down into batter moving up and down in zig zag pattern. (Marbleizing the cake).
- 13. Bake for 1-1.5hour/until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cake should be golden color.