Recipe by MarieRynr
These are great at lunch with soup, or salad, or for a good, hot bite at a cocktail party.
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf white bread, crusts removed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except bread and melted butter.
- For each roll, flatten one slice of bread with a rolling pin and spread with cheese mixture.
- Roll bread diagonally and secure with a toothpick.
- Place rolls on a cookie sheet and brsh with melted butter.
- Bake at 375*F for 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.