This recipe is a little different tasting but it is delicious. I use Crepes Recipes by mspecangirl # 108341, #55172 by love4culinary or #12955 by Lali - these are all very good and they can be made in advance & frozen so that you will be able to make these at once. If you prefer another crepe recipe by all means use it. Recipe originally courtesy of Emeril Lagasse - Television Food Network, 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1 cup herbsaint liqueur
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut in pcs
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a saucpen, over medium heat, combine the shallots and Herbsaint.
- 3Season with salt and cayenne.
- 4Bring the mixture to a boil.
- 5Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the mixture reduces by half.
- 6Add the cream and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, a couple of pieces at a time.
- 8Season with Worcestershire and hot sauce (if using).
- 9Strain through a fine-mesh sieve and keep hot.
- 10Olace a couple slices each of the salmon and cheese over the bottom of each crepe.
- 11Roll each crepe up tightly.
- 12Place in a buttered casserole dish and bake for about 4-6 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- 13Fry the spinach until crispy, about 1 minute.
- 14Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 15Season with salt.
- 16To serve, spoon the sauce in the center of each plate.
- 17Lay a couple of the crepes in the center of the sauce.
- 18Garnish with some of the fried spinach.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delmonico's Smoked Salmon and Brie Crepes With Herbsaint Butter
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1601.7
- Calories from Fat 731
- Total Fat 81.2 g
- Saturated Fat 47.1 g
- Cholesterol 277.4 mg
- Sodium 2523.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 66.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: