Clipped and stored in my files. I love finding recipes like this that are timeless. There are hard boiled eggs and cooked bacon as ingredients - It may, or may not, be a no-cook depending upon what you have! This will take more time if you need to cook bacon and/or hard boil the egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash lettuce leaves and dry well using paper towels or salad spinner so that there is no water or moisture left to dilute dressing.
- 2Wrap leaves in a dry paper towel and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3For the dressing, put the oil, vinegar, cream and cheese in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 4Add the pepper and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- 5Reserve a bit of chopped egg and bacon for garnish and add the rest to the dressing.
- 6Arrange the lettuce in a bowl and add the dressing before serving and garnish with the egg and bacon.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delmonico Salad and Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.8
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 72.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 234.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: