1/1 Photo of Delmonico Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Toby Jermain's Note:
This is another side-dish that my 90 year old former neighbor, Nell, used to bring to our alley party/potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil, cool, peeled, and grated potatoes into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- 2Heat cream and milk in a medium saucepan.
- 3Add cheese, dry mustard, and salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
- 4Heat and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy.
- 5Pour cheese mixture over potatoes.
- 6Do Not Stir!
- 7Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour or until top is nicely browned.
- 8This recipe may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delmonico Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 351.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 17.6 g