Recipe by ann hugo
So moist and and tender--great for a dinner party a must. The flavor is out of this world--makes your mouth water thinking of it. Great served with a salad.
- 2 large onions, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package bread stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canundiluted mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl add all above ingredients.
- Mix lightly but throughly.
- Prepare a large cookie sheet and line with foil.
- Grease lightly.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill put on cookie sheet.
- Put bits of margarine on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375°F about 30 to 35 minutes or lightly browned.
- You will get about 26 scoops more or less depending on the size of scoop.