Recipe by Indigo!
A refreshing, sweet remixed salad, perfect for those sweltering summer days! Another gem from epicurious, for the road to a healthy lifestyle! You can also buy pre-cut watermelon, already in bite-sized pieces!
- 2 lbs watermelon (preferably seedless)
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light rum (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut watermelon into 1-inch pieces, unless of course, you're using pre-cut watermelon!
- Finely grate zest from lime and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 teaspoons.
- Stir in watermelon, cilantro, and rum and toss to combine.
- Chill watermelon salad 15 minutes.