Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
This is a very simple and yummy way to get even the fussiest eater to enjoy the sweet potato.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Yummy. We ate ours with the option of organic yogurt to dip into. I used local organic sweet potatoes from our weekly CSA basket, instead of olive oil I used avocado oil as it is healthier to heat, homemade Cajun seasoning from a recipe on this site, can't remember which one, plus grey sea salt, to taste.
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning, adjust to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Quarter the potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick strips, too thin -- they will burn!
- Spread potatoes on a lightly oiled or sprayed baking sheet, sprinkle with oil and seasoning and toss to coat.
- Bake in the lower 1/3 of the oven for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt, if desired.