Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A must try recipe. This is a sweet, strawberry fruit salad that my mom made for New Year's Eve and we all loved!
- 1 (24 1/2 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (24 ounce) container frozen sliced strawberries, thawed in fridge
- 2 tablespoons Tang orange crystals
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- Bowl 1: Combine drained peaches, frozen strawberries, sliced bananas, and pineapples (drained, but save the juice for bowl 2 mixture). Mix together.
- Bowl 2: Combine pineapple juice, pudding, and tang. Stir together and then add to bowl 1.
- Refrigerate until served.
This was a lovely salad with great flavor. Made for PAC '09