Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is just the right topping for your baked potatoes. It only takes a minute and tastes gourmet. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400. Bake potatoes about 50 minutes (until fork tender).
- 2. About ten minutes before potatoes are done, heat olive oil in large skillet. Add mushrooms. Cook until tender. (about 5 minutes) remove to large bowl.
- 3. Add more olive oil to skillet if needed. Add spinach (drained and defrosted) Heat through. Stir in vinegar.
- 4. Add spinach to mushrooms. Add feta. Feta will melt a little.
- 5. Cut an X in the potatoes. Fill X with spinach, mushroom, feta mixture.