Through a process of experimentation, I came up with this scrambled egg recipe. Makes a nice meal, or in my case, a light snack! Feel free to adjust ingredient proportions; this is what I usually do, but it's really a to-taste thing.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add eggs to frying pan.
- Constantly stir with a spatula.
- When eggs are on the creamier end of firm (my preference, again feel free to adjust!) add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir with spatula until cream cheese and cheddar cheese are melted.
- Serve with whatever you'd like.